Sunday, December 6, 2009

recent post=)

it has been so long to write something here...
I guess, it has been 2 months...hmm@@
it looks like everyone of us is so busy for our assignment..
but not ..indeed.
Everyone has almost forgot this place..
hmm...is everyone getting the amnesia? who knows?

Madam N, the most serious person in our class,
and she is also the one that rarely drop even a hi here..
I just wonder how she did it?(take it easy angela, I just kidding=P)

Madam T, teh most hardworking person in the class...
recently, she was on becoming the most serious person in the class,
also the most kisiao one=)
again, I dont know how she do it.

Mr N, the leader who is suggested to create this blog is missing.
now he only interested to take care of his aquarium.
soon he will be the professional fishmonger.

with the briefly latest information about my group member,
we found that is interesting huh?
everyone is growing, changing...

about me? hmmm...that's not a big changes upon me,
I am who I am...but
recently, I found that I not only interested to her...
yeah, I have to admit it, I'm a playboy..a useless playboy..ish......
anyhow, I love my family, my friends, my FourDamnFellow...
please, bare in mind, Friendship can be held until forever unless you let it breaks consciously=)

Friends Forever~~~~~~~~=)
All the Best and Good Luck to All of Us=)

1 comment:

  1. nid to explain here tat i m very lazy..
    n i bcome kisiao is not without reasons gehh..
    anyway..i nid say sory if i too serious sometime..haha..n ur sick is bcome more serious..i mean de emo(ur best frens)..tell u de truth, i like de talkactive geh u, i hate de emo n speechless u..very very happy n proud tat u LOVE damn fellow..de happy cant describe by words..^^happy 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete